|

Sunday, December 31, 2006
An end to december and 2006
I realised i haven really been blogging much except for uploading photos since exams ended.. cos i'm too lazy to think of what to write and i think my writing skills seem to be deteriorating by the day.
Yet another month coming to an end. A month which seems so long and yet so short to me. Basically it was just occupied with work, harmoc camp and occasional meetups with frens =)
Anyway, went to this place called Samy’s Curry for lunch on Friday. It was quite a dining experience for me. The place was not quite noticeable as it was like situated in the middle of greenery. The setting is very peaceful, brings one away from the bustle of life in the city.
 Snapshot of the place from afar.
I dun even noe the name of the dishes I had… just that they are mostly curry and spicy =P I was afraid that I couldn’t take the spice at 1st, but they were ok except for the fish head curry. The pricing was not cheap though. Each one of us had to pay 9 bucks even after a ‘50% subsidy’ Hehe… but nevertheless, I enjoyed it very much. We even learnt something new about the Indian culture. The different way which we fold the banana leaf after the meal actually conveys a different message to the host! Had a nice long walk back to office after that as the weather was good.
The last month of the year had always been my favorite month. Reason being it’s the holiday period when I can just enjoy and not be bugged by stuff which usually bothers me during the school term. Somehow I couldn’t feel the ‘December mood’ this yr. Everyday after work, the 1st thing that comes to my mind was to reach home asap if I’m not gg somewhere else. And after that I’ll just park myself in front of the tv or the lappie… too tired to do anything else.
Generally I prefer the end of a yr to the start of a new yr. So the talk about setting new yr resolutions + new hopes and aspirations doesn’t really stir up much impact within me. Somehow, the year of 2006 just passed by without leaving any significance. I can only remember starting a new sch yr which in turn led to a semester of stress, the long 3 months hols when I had a good break, followed by returning to sch as a year 2 student.
I do not know what to expect for the coming year ahead. It’ll be the year where I’ll be legally stepping into adulthood. Emotionally, I’m really not ready… cos I still feel like such a big kid! 不想长大! Whatever it is, hope that everyone enjoy the last day of 2006!
Lost soul buried her memories on
4:02 PM
freedom
is the state
of mind,
too bad
mine is locked-
|